Our objectives are to assist in every way possible to assure successful operation of FSA and the attainment of FSA’s objectives, to cooperate with other groups and organizations, to conserve and improve our soil resources, to secure equitable salaries, working conditions, and retirement provisions for all county office employees and to promote the professionalism of our employees.
NASCOE At Work for you…
Below are a few examples of NASCOE’s legislative accomplishments in recent years. NASCOE is constantly working to ensure that members’ concerns are addressed and that the dues paid by our members are used responsibly and effectively.
- Secured Significant Funding Above the Budget Request for FSA Salaries & Expenses
- Blocked Implementation of CBS Office Restructure/Closing Plan
- Secured Funding for Monthly COC Meetings
- Stopped the Transfer of Salaries & Expenses Toward IT Initiatives
- Worked to Maintain Employee Benefits Regarding FERS Annuity Calculation and Retirement Contributions
- Prohibited Unjustified Direct Reassignments of Staff
*Visit our Benefits & Emblems page for a list of member benefits.